blog gd

blog

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Flowers For "Na"



August 30, 2008 - This week marked the 1 year anniversery of "na" going to heaven to be with God. A few weeks ago, Jonah and I were both sick and I was kind of bored so I put in a Little house on the Prarie show. Jonah was kind of fussing and when that theme song came on he stopped and just looked at the TV and then was silent. We watched the show and he was in awe. All I could think about was my late mother in law Mary Ann, his Na and how proud of him she would be. Tears welled up as I just watched him watch the show [ he Loves watching Charles] at that moment, I knew Mom was near by watching us. Later that week Jonah started crying again and Mike was there and I turned on the theme song and he stopped crying and watched and listened to it. Mike couldn't believe it as well. I knew he felt the same way that mom was near by. It was like she was there helping us sooth him in her own special way. We love you mom. Sending you hugs and angel kisses up in heaven.

No comments: