Sunday was a lot of fun. Mike and I decided to spend the day to ourselves. Mike has a new work shift. He worked 12 am to 10 am Sunday morning. Mike slept in and I made breakfast. We dressed Jonah in his Vikings outfit and watch the game Sunday afternoon. They lost the game but at least they made it to the division finals. The Vikings have not done that since 2000. We are still proud of our team.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Go Vikings!!
Sunday was a lot of fun. Mike and I decided to spend the day to ourselves. Mike has a new work shift. He worked 12 am to 10 am Sunday morning. Mike slept in and I made breakfast. We dressed Jonah in his Vikings outfit and watch the game Sunday afternoon. They lost the game but at least they made it to the division finals. The Vikings have not done that since 2000. We are still proud of our team.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment