blog gd

blog

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Fathers Day 2009



We started a new tradition on Fathers Day. Jonah and I talked about it and decided that from now on we would make homemade blueberry pancakes and homemade lemonade for breakfast for daddy as a treat on Fathers Day. Mike LOVES pancakes and I found a great recipe for lemon blueberry pancakes. Jonah is just like his daddy. He loves breakfast and especially pancakes. Before Mike and Jonah had their breakfast I caught them both reading the paper. It was the outdoors section about fishing of course. Jonah and I also made a special shirt for daddy on this very special day. I ironed on several pictures of Mike and Jonah and painted fish on it,he loved it. Later that day we picked up Grandma and Grandpa OK to go to Mike's sisters house. Grpa and Grma OK {short for Orlan Krohn]live in Buffalo and we are so lucky to live so close to them. We had a great time with Mike's family and the food was good. But my mind was somewhere else. Thinking of you today dad and know that you are celebrating with grandpa and grandma Pasma with our Lord in heaven.

No comments: