blog gd

blog

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

10 & 11 months





The past few months have gone by way too fast. Annie went from a crawler to creeping everywhere. She started pulling herself up the 2nd week and Feb. and now she is a pro at it. She is always getting into things. Some of the things she is not supposed to. Which Jonah has told her constantly "no no Annie no touch". He is a wonderful big brother. Always looking out for her. She now officially has 2 teeth. We are so happy about that. She now thinks she is so over the baby food thing. She refuses to eat it now. Thankfully, like her brother. She likes a lot of food. She will eat anything, just like Jonah. She has also done some food recognition as well. Last week, I was giving her applesauce and she said "mmm apple". I have been having a lot of fun dressing her up in pretty dresses. When Jonah sees her in any dress, he calls her Cinderella. It is so cute. I am so proud of my little girl.

No comments: