I'm a little behind on the blog. I had a wonderful Mothers Day. We went to see grams first and gave her flowers and a card. The kids loved seeing her. Jonah said it was so beautiful and laid on the grass. Annie Violet did the same. Mike took the kids and I read the note. There is not enough room on this page to say what I feel about her or the impact she had on my life. I heard Annie crying in the car and went to her and as I looked down right in front of her were 2 violets, I knew they were from her. We then went to see Mike's mom and gave her flowers. The kids played a game of chase and I also knew Maryann was there smiling down as well.
Monday, June 6, 2011
Mothers Day
I'm a little behind on the blog. I had a wonderful Mothers Day. We went to see grams first and gave her flowers and a card. The kids loved seeing her. Jonah said it was so beautiful and laid on the grass. Annie Violet did the same. Mike took the kids and I read the note. There is not enough room on this page to say what I feel about her or the impact she had on my life. I heard Annie crying in the car and went to her and as I looked down right in front of her were 2 violets, I knew they were from her. We then went to see Mike's mom and gave her flowers. The kids played a game of chase and I also knew Maryann was there smiling down as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment