blog gd

blog

Saturday, August 6, 2011

16 months old




Time is going by way too fast for me. As I write in Annie's baby book about the changes she goes through on a daily bases. It is hard for me to believe that she is 16 months old. She is so busy walking now and almost running, walking up and down steps, stacking blocks and saying more words. i am seeing more of her personality come out. She loves to put her "bracelets" on. Which is her toy rings. She loves to shop and cook. but she also loves to play cars and makes a vroom sound when she plays them. She is having so much fun with Jonah now. I think now that she is walking, Jonah is having more fun with her and laughing at the little things she does and what she giggles at. The fun never ends. And, I don't ever want it too.

No comments: