Jonah was watching dancing with the stars last night and told Mike and I. I want to dance in the stars. He loves to dance and especially from the wedding, he has mastered some of his moves. :o). So I said ok you can. I thought he just wanted to dance in front of us. But no, he wanted to go outside and dance with the stars. So we bundled up everyone and Mike and I and the kids went outside and danced outside, in the stars. Jonah has been sick for a good week now and has Fifth disease ( which is common in kids and will go away). He has been such a trooper being so sick with a virus. We were all sick of being sick, except for Mike, who has not gotten sick. It had worn on us. But in that moment, we forgot about being sick and that we were all dancing together outside. We were all happy, dancing in the stars. I don't know where Jonah gets these thoughts, but I thank God for them everyday.
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Dancing in the Stars - Jonah Thoughts
Jonah was watching dancing with the stars last night and told Mike and I. I want to dance in the stars. He loves to dance and especially from the wedding, he has mastered some of his moves. :o). So I said ok you can. I thought he just wanted to dance in front of us. But no, he wanted to go outside and dance with the stars. So we bundled up everyone and Mike and I and the kids went outside and danced outside, in the stars. Jonah has been sick for a good week now and has Fifth disease ( which is common in kids and will go away). He has been such a trooper being so sick with a virus. We were all sick of being sick, except for Mike, who has not gotten sick. It had worn on us. But in that moment, we forgot about being sick and that we were all dancing together outside. We were all happy, dancing in the stars. I don't know where Jonah gets these thoughts, but I thank God for them everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment