blog gd

blog

Friday, November 21, 2008

hitching and standing like a big boy should



The past few months have flown by so fast. Jonah is now always on the go. Mid October he started crawling. Well, it's a form of crawling called hitching. He has one knee down on the floor and the other leg is up. I have looked at many sites and this is what is called hitching. It's a unique form of crawling, but it is crawling. Within a week he started standing. He loves to stand by the window and look outside. Mike and I can tell he is going to love the outdoors. Which is fine by us.

1 comment:

jahanschen said...

I love his little teeth in the post above. You know when they crawl like that, they usually start walking sooner! Before you know it, he'll be all over the place :-) Love the updates!