blog gd

blog

Friday, November 21, 2008

Chomper



5 weeks ago Jonah and I stayed at the cabin for a week. It was so relaxing to get away from the house and spend time with my aunt Patti. Jonah loved hitching around from one place to the next. Patti and I realized that he was nawing on everything and drooling a lot. She said " I bet ya his teeth are coming in?" I thought no it couldn't be. It's funny, Mike and I thought he has been teething for the past 3 months with all of the drowling he has been doing. Well, October 20, 2008 I was playing with Jonah on the floor and he gave me a big smile. I thought I saw something. I felt his mouth and it was a tooth that popped out! I was so proud of him. Within 3 days the other one cut through. I love his toothy smile now. He is getting so big I can hardly stand it. This week has been hard for him because his top teeth are cutting through. So we've been doing oral gel from time to time and cold teething rings that help. He has always loved eating his cherios. It's funny to watch him eat because he bits them in half now with his teeth. Here's a cute picture of Jonah and daddy eating cereal in the living room before Mike has to go to work. They are so cute together. I can tell Jonah loves his daddy time.

No comments: