blog gd

blog

Thursday, February 12, 2009

A Great Day



I thought today was just going to be an ordinary day at the house. But Jonah proved me wrong. We had a great day today. We played with his new V Tech plane that we got from my friend Tina and her family, made my homemade fudge my grams made when I was little [ and had Jonah licked the spoon]. Even though today I was just not feeling the best physically. What Jonah just did 3 minutes ago made up for it. He has had many great moments like saying "up" for the first time last night at Supper. But I really did not connect that Jonah would know what I have been saying to him until 3 minutes ago. I was going to look at my e-mail and he walked up to me and when was went behind me he said " Hi Mom!". He just said it, smiled and then walked away like it was nothing. But to me, it was everything. All of the days of being alone with him and just talking to him worked. So with that said, this was A GREAT DAY!

No comments: