A month ago, Jonah started getting more and more fussy with me feeding him. Everyday he is getting more and more independent. Finally,a few weeks ago he had it with me and grabbed the spoon from my hands. Jonah started feeding himself! It was so much fun watching him eat on his own. Jonah has good aim as well. It really surprised me on how good he was using his spoon. He also added a few more words to his vocabulary. So now he can say: apple, hi, hello, ook [ for book], bible, mom, dad and baby.He loves the song "In my bible". Mike and I love hearing him say biiball for bible. I can't believe that Jonah is almost 1 years old. Where has the time gone. Mike and I sat at the computer last week and looked at old pictures of when Jonah was a baby. We both got choked up watching movies of him as well. It's a good sad though. Sad that Jonah is growing up way too fast. But happy that our little scooter is happy and healthy.
Friday, February 6, 2009
I'm Independent!
A month ago, Jonah started getting more and more fussy with me feeding him. Everyday he is getting more and more independent. Finally,a few weeks ago he had it with me and grabbed the spoon from my hands. Jonah started feeding himself! It was so much fun watching him eat on his own. Jonah has good aim as well. It really surprised me on how good he was using his spoon. He also added a few more words to his vocabulary. So now he can say: apple, hi, hello, ook [ for book], bible, mom, dad and baby.He loves the song "In my bible". Mike and I love hearing him say biiball for bible. I can't believe that Jonah is almost 1 years old. Where has the time gone. Mike and I sat at the computer last week and looked at old pictures of when Jonah was a baby. We both got choked up watching movies of him as well. It's a good sad though. Sad that Jonah is growing up way too fast. But happy that our little scooter is happy and healthy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment