Today we were reading a book about the birth of baby Jesus. When I got to the part about Jesus asleep on the hay. Jonah replied " Why was he sleeping on hay?" I told him that was the only place they could find to have baby Jesus. Then I said that everyone was so happy Jesus was born, when they saw him. Jonah said "he is so cute mom". Then he said something that surprised me that a 3 year old would think of this. Jonah said "Someday God will bring Jesus back down here to us. Someday we will see him again." It amazes me how a 3 year old knows what is going to happen. I replied " Yes, Jonah, we will see him again."
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Jonah Thoughts
Today we were reading a book about the birth of baby Jesus. When I got to the part about Jesus asleep on the hay. Jonah replied " Why was he sleeping on hay?" I told him that was the only place they could find to have baby Jesus. Then I said that everyone was so happy Jesus was born, when they saw him. Jonah said "he is so cute mom". Then he said something that surprised me that a 3 year old would think of this. Jonah said "Someday God will bring Jesus back down here to us. Someday we will see him again." It amazes me how a 3 year old knows what is going to happen. I replied " Yes, Jonah, we will see him again."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment