Jonah's birthday weekend was full of fun events. We gave Jonah a doctors kit, that he and Annie loved. We also gave him a Star Wars Millenium Falcon. All he said was, " I can't believe I got this. This is so cool." Our cousin Curtis and his new wife, Stacie, came from IN and stayed with us for 4 days, and Debbie, a friend from Brazil, came for the week. On Jonah's birthday, we made a 24 lb prime rib that turned out great. The next day, we partied at Space Aliens pizza place. Here are some pics.
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
4th Birthday - Star Wars
Jonah's birthday weekend was full of fun events. We gave Jonah a doctors kit, that he and Annie loved. We also gave him a Star Wars Millenium Falcon. All he said was, " I can't believe I got this. This is so cool." Our cousin Curtis and his new wife, Stacie, came from IN and stayed with us for 4 days, and Debbie, a friend from Brazil, came for the week. On Jonah's birthday, we made a 24 lb prime rib that turned out great. The next day, we partied at Space Aliens pizza place. Here are some pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment