Four years have past, since you entered our lives. Four wonderful, precious, fun, exciting, blissful, amazing years. Jonah - you have filled every wish your father and I had. You are our heart, Jonah Michael. The best gift God ever gave me was you. I can't even begin to tell you what you mean to us. On a daily basis, you give us love, wisdom and laughter. Happy 4th birthday my son. My prayer for you, is that you grow to learn and love God. To find inner happiness with the gifts God gave you and to know that you are LOVED. I love you now and forever - Love your mommy.
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Jonah is 4 years old
Four years have past, since you entered our lives. Four wonderful, precious, fun, exciting, blissful, amazing years. Jonah - you have filled every wish your father and I had. You are our heart, Jonah Michael. The best gift God ever gave me was you. I can't even begin to tell you what you mean to us. On a daily basis, you give us love, wisdom and laughter. Happy 4th birthday my son. My prayer for you, is that you grow to learn and love God. To find inner happiness with the gifts God gave you and to know that you are LOVED. I love you now and forever - Love your mommy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment