blog gd

blog

Saturday, August 21, 2010

11 years


11 years ago, I married my best friend and the love of my life. We had a wonderful day today. We took the kids to grandpa Larry's house and auntie Kris and grandpa Larry watched them for most of the day. Mike and I went to the mall to go shopping and saw a movie. Then after that, we went to Chez Daniel for a wonderful dinner. I surprised Mike by calling a week in advance and had them make the exact meal they prepared for us on our wedding day. They were happy to do it for us for no cost. They gave us a separate little room and prepared Fillet Minion w/ Bearnaise sauce, grilled veggies, and garlic french panned potatoes. We also had the house win and chocolate cake. It was a wonderful day spent with my one and only love.

No comments: