blog gd

blog

Monday, August 9, 2010

Annie's Dedication




"This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24 is my favorite verse in the Bible. It pretty much covers how we felt about our daughter being dedicated this past Sunday. We wanted to show our families that we are dedicated to teaching Annie Violet about God. I can't describe how I felt putting Annie in my mothers baptism dress and seeing her in it. Or the twinkle on her eye that she had all day. She was a perfect angel at church. When the pastor held her he didn't want to give her up. The dedication party turned out wonderful. We made sure we did the same thing like we did for Jonah's baptism day. We made recipes of Grandma Maryann's (her sloppy joes) and Great grandma Violet's (truffles) to remember them by.All in all, I couldn't have asked for a better day for our family and dear friends. It will be a day we will never forget.

No comments: