blog gd

blog

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

5 months old








I can't believe Annie is already 5 months old as of Aug. 27th. The past month has been so fun watching her change before our very eyes. Especially watching Jonah and her together. I can already see the love in her eyes for him. Whenever he looks her way, she smiles. Well, smiles Bigger. She always is smiling. The past month has been a change for Jonah. He has demanded more attention. I have come to the conclusion that the more involved I get Jonah in Annie's routine, the better. I have him pick out her clothes in the morning, help with bath time and tummy time etc. It has been a lot of fun playing with the both of them. Annie is getting stronger everyday. She had great head control and loves to stand. She dicovered her feet 2 weeks ago. It is so cute, She grabs both feet and smiles. Kind of like saying - look what I can do now mom. Lots of babbling. Especially in the morning. She loves her mornings, just like me. We took tones of pics from this month. Here are a few.

No comments: