blog gd

blog

Friday, August 27, 2010

The Blanket



Grandma/mom Maryann went to be with Jesus in heaven 3 years ago. We went out to eat yesterday and talked about you mom. All I could think about was how I wished you could have met Jonah and Annie. I know you are watching over us. When we first found out we were going to have a baby, Mike said right away he always loved his moms nickname Annie, that his father Larry and grandfather Ike used to call Maryann. Then we had our precious Jonah. Last year, when we found out we were going to have another baby and found out it was going to be a girl. We both knew right away that we loved the name Annie. Every night when Mike, Jonah and I say our prayers together, we mention you. We will continue to make sure that Jonah and Annie know about you. Auntie Kris made a blanket out of the pajamas that you used to wear. I still remember giving you those daisy pajamas for mothers day. That's something that we had in common mom, that I will never forget. We both love daisies. Jonah always slept with that blanket when he was a baby. Now it has been passed down to Annie. This blanket has kept them cozy and warm through the nights. A part of you mom will live on through them. We love you mom and think of you often. We are sending you air hugs and kisses all the way up to heaven.

No comments: